This Mother's Day, surprise your mom (or the mom of your children!) with a custom phone case or other personalized gift. There's no greater way to show that you've put thought into a gift than giving something that's truly personalized to the recipient. Now combine that personal touch with something that's unique, useful, and stylish, and you've got the perfect Mother's Day gift!
Here are some ideas to help you design your own case for mom this year.
1. For the hunting mom - This iPhone case is a great option for the mom that loves to hunt, or to support her family members that do. (Also available for other types of phones.)
2. For the water-loving mom- Got a mom that loves being out on the water? She'll love this sporty pattern that shows off her passion on her Galaxy case. (Also available for other types of phones.)
3. For the jewelry-loving mom - Skip the same old bracelet, necklace, or brooch this year and go for a trendier option when you gift mom with a bling-covered iPhone case. (Also available for other types of phones.)
4. For the traditional mom with refined tastes - This classic black and white pattern gives mom's Galaxy phone case a custom yet understated look that she's sure to appreciate. (Also available for other types of phones.)
5. For the exotic mom - Whether mom dreams of going on safari or just loves to show off her wild side, this iPhone case personalized with her name is bound to become a fast favorite. (Also available for other types of phones.)
6. For the trendy mom - No matter her age, let mom flaunt her hipster side when her Galaxy phone rocks this cool case! (Also available for other types of phones.)
7. For the proud mom - This custom iPhone case is the perfect way for mom to show off the loves in her life. Just upload a photo of the kids, grandkids, pets, or anyone else that holds a special place in her heart. (Also available for other types of phones.)
8. For the owl-loving mom - The adorable owl on this personalized Galaxy case will have mom saying "whoooo's there?" with every call she receives. (Also available for other types of phones.)
9. For the retro mom - Mom won't be able to resist the funky flamingos that adorn this iPhone bumper case. Add her name or nickname and you've got a guaranteed hit on your hands! (Also available for other types of phones.)
10. For the foxy mom - The fox says "mom will love this cute Galaxy case!" With fun colors, funky foxes, and mom's name or monogram, she'll always have her phone close. (Also available for other types of phones.)
Still not finding the perfectly unique case for the perfectly unique mom in your life? Never fear - you can design your case completely from scratch if you'd like. Add the designs or photos of your choice, along with any text you'd like, from traditional monograms to a favorite quote or phrase.
Don't forget to give mom a call if you can't be together for Mother's Day this year. It will give her the perfect opportunity to show off her new phone case while she chats with you!
Did you know that Mother's Day just celebrated it's 100th birthday in 2014? The holiday has a surprisingly dark and controversial history. According to National Geographic:
Anna Jarvis never had children of her own, but the 1905 death of her own mother inspired her to organize the first Mother's Day observances in 1908.
On May 10 of that year, families gathered at events in Jarvis's hometown of Grafton, West Virginia—at a church now renamed the International Mother's Day Shrine—as well as in Philadelphia, where Jarvis lived at the time, and in several other cities.
Largely through Jarvis's efforts, Mother's Day came to be observed in a growing number of cities and states until U.S. President Woodrow Wilson officially set aside the second Sunday in May in 1914 for the holiday.
Anna Jarvis's idea of an intimate Mother's Day quickly became a commercial gold mine centering on the buying and giving of flowers, candies, and greeting cards—a development that deeply disturbed Jarvis. She set about dedicating herself and her sizable inheritance to returning Mother's Day to its reverent roots.
Jarvis incorporated herself as the Mother's Day International Association and tried to retain some control of the holiday. She organized boycotts, threatened lawsuits, and even attacked First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt for using Mother's Day to raise funds for charities.
Read the rest of this interesting, little known story here.
Regardless of its history, Mother's Day as we know it today is a time to celebrate all of the moms in our lives. It's a special day set aside to thank them for their love, dedication, sacrifice, and hard work. And we whole-heartedly support that!
So, find a way to thank mom and let her know just how special she is. We'd be honored if our customized phone cases had a role in that celebration!
Two-piece design that features rubber liner for shock protection. Outer shell is ultra durable premium plastic. Learn More - See Photo & Video
Clear Extra Protective
One-piece design that features rubber sides and hard plastic back. Case is clear allowing your phone colors to show. Learn More - See Photo & Video
Single piece design made out of durable premium plastic. Learn More - See Photo & Video
Protective and Stylish faux leather with room to hold cash, ID and credit cards. Includes clear protective case insert. VIDEO COMING SOON